why arent there medicinal methods for cd4 improvement?

Most everything ive read seems to place great importance on cd4 and cd4% numbers. In fact it seems to guide treatment as much as vl count. I haven't been able to find anything that improves cd4 that's fda approved. Most of what ive found suggests herbal supplements such as certain mushroom extracts. If cd4 is so important, why haven't we found a way to improve it other than hoping the body does it on its own? What's the hurdle to overcome? Is there any research on the subject? Ive improved myself from 24 to almost 200 in a year but I continue to be disappointed at its slow progress and I'm concerned at the long term consequences.

I am not sure exactly what you are asking. We have many FDA approved HIV medications, that will control the virus, reducing viral load and improving CD4 counts.

Hiv Antibodies
Substantial increase in CD4