|HIV Viral Load
Oct 7, 2012
Thank you Dr. Holiday for your answer. I have 1 more question. Is it possible from HIV positive to come HIV negative? If his CD4 are more of 500 and his HIV VIRAL LOAD is an undetectable, does it mean he is HIV negative? Thank you Kind Regards
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
An undetectable viral load does not mean someone is HIV negative. They still have HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Does Wart Remover Work For The Genital Warts?
- Can A Strep Test Be Positive For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.