HIV Viral Load
Oct 7, 2012
Thank you Dr. Holiday for your answer. I have 1 more question. Is it possible from HIV positive to come HIV negative? If his CD4 are more of 500 and his HIV VIRAL LOAD is an undetectable, does it mean he is HIV negative? Thank you Kind Regards
Response from Dr. Holodniy
An undetectable viral load does not mean someone is HIV negative. They still have HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Someone Get Hiv Or Aids If Both Partners Don't Have It?
- What Type Of People Can't Catch The Hiv Virus?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv Or Std From Prostitute With A Condom
- Can You Catch Hiv From A Chef's Cooked Food?
- How Long Does It Take For Elavil To Eliminate Neuropathy?
- Testing Hiv Positive After All Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.