confusion with tests and exposure

Hello Dr. Holodny. I have a few questions. I have been reading all of your answer and they have shed a lot of light. My partner and I have been together 7 years last year we had a break for six months where I dated. I believe at that point I might have had exposure. I tested positive last week on a rapid test done at a local AIDS foundation. They drew blood not using a purple tipped tube (I read in one of your post that is the best type of test tube to use). I had my Primary care physician run an HIV test also (with purple tipped tubes). I know the foundation and my Dr. used the Elisa and western blot test, those test came back reactive. The local AIDS Foundation has deemed me positive and wants to intake me into their program quickly and see their Dr. who specializes in HIV/AIDS. My Doctor has done an additional confirmatory test which is the PCR DNA test. We received the results for that and that test was negative. I have been reading that the WB and Elisa look for antibodies to fight the virus and there are a few causes that can make those false positives, But the PCR DNA test looks for the DNA build up for the virus in your white blood cells. I did some research on the foundations DR and I found nothing on him so I dont feel comfortable seeing their physician. I did research on HIV/AIDS physicians, and I have set up an appointment with a Dr. who also let me know that the Western Blot is known to give false positive. They are going to run more conclusive tests. How accurate is the PCR DNA test and should I hold off on seeing the caseworkers with the local foundation. My second question is. My partner and I have been back together since last April. I have not had sexual relations with other individuals and he has tested negative on his tests. He and I do not use protection when we sleep together. Since we found out my status we have abstained from sex so he doesnt get exposed. If my exposure was five months ago and we have had relations God know how many times since then, shouldnt he also be testing positive?

I think having the tests repeated and seeing the specialist is the right course of action.

Painful/itchy rash on anus with low CD4 count
AIDS