|HCV-RNA BY REAL TIME PCR
Sep 30, 2012
Could you please inform me the result of these tests: * HVC: positive (3386 IU/ML) & the detection limit of assay is 12. * serum creatinine: 0.65 * SGPT (ALT): 25 * T.S.H (ultra sensitive): 1.78 * Free T3: 2.3 * Free T4: 1.2
Thanks in advance.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the HCV test was obtained. That result indicates a very low positive level of HCV virus in the blood, and likely indicates a chronic infection with HCV. You should see a liver specialist as to whether further tests or treatment is indicated at this time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.