Please interpret this medical results?
Sep 23, 2012
HBsAg w/ Titer (CMIA) 1962.35 Reactive Anti HBs (CMIA) 1.13 mIU/mL Non Reactive
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were obtained. Those results indicate that you are likely chronically infected with hepatitis B virus. I suggest you speak to the doctor who ordered these tests for further information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Be Cured With Over The Counter Wart Medicine?
- Current Events On Std's
- Home Remedies For Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.