|Please interpret this medical results?
Sep 23, 2012
HBsAg w/ Titer (CMIA) 1962.35 Reactive Anti HBs (CMIA) 1.13 mIU/mL Non Reactive
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were obtained. Those results indicate that you are likely chronically infected with hepatitis B virus. I suggest you speak to the doctor who ordered these tests for further information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.