My cd4 count was 15 in June of 2011 now it's 156 will I ever get near 500

Hi there I started Atripla with a cd 4 count of 15 and viral load 150.000. Don't know how long I was infected till I got zoster on my face and dry prickly skin on my body and eczema on parts of my face. I take Bactrim till my cd4asses 200 but they are switching me to stribild the new quad pill with Atripla my viral load is under 50 copies but my t cells have only gone from 155 to 156 in 6 months, will they ever go up to higher level near 500. Should I be worried? I am 49 years old

Unfortunately, you might not get to 500. The lower your CD4 count is when you start treatment, the longer it takes to increase. You may still see an increase in your CD4 count, perhaps to the 300 range, but that will take time. The good news is that once it gets to that level, your immune system is functioning pretty well and you are generally not at risk for some of the serious infections like you have experienced.

Help CD4 falling
Please interpret this medical results?