Help CD4 falling

Someone please help me. Been pos since 1991 I was in denial and medically non compliant until 2004 when I got very ill with the MAC. Been doing great since then compliant and all. Recently my labs in May were 477 & undectable August 13 labs were 400 and VL 518 repeat labs Sept 17th were 250 and VL 1500. Why are my cells falling so RAPIDLY. Going for resistancy testing but Im so scarred of getting sick again. Please Im sick to my stomach over this..

It appears, given the increasing viral load, that your current regimen may be failing. A resistance is the correct thing to do, and will help guide your doctors on what the next regimen should be, including what HIV meds you can keep using, and which need to be changed.

A range of Questions
My cd4 count was 15 in June of 2011 now it's 156 will I ever get near 500