CD3 count reduction
Sep 23, 2012
My CD3 count reduced from 2399 to 1326. Total lymphocyte reduce from 2750 to 1600 and CD4 reduced from 800 to 456 between Jul 2011 and Jul2012. But CD4 % increased from 33.3 to 36.Viral load was undetectable in 2011 but yet to receive current v/l. I'm on generic atripla . Is it treatment failure?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unlikely, especially if the viral load remains undetectable. Likely something else is going on (another infection perhaps) to have reduced all your lymphocyte counts.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.