Sep 23, 2012
In Junw my t cell count was 957 awith a non detectable viral load of less than 20 copies. Last week my T cell count was 929 and my viral load is 23. Is this anything for me to worry about. I have had blips in the past and I have been on Atripla for 5 !/2 years. What do you thin? I am 66 yrs old
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I would not be concerned. We tend to see these kinds of blips intermittently. It is only when the viral load continues to rise above 200-500 and higher, that we get concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Is Scabies A Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
- Any Case Of HIV By Spitting Blood In Eyes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.