HBV DNA READING
Sep 23, 2012
My hbv dna result is 14,606 IU/mL. My HBeAG 0.192 My Anti-Hbe is 0.010 My Anti-HBs is <2.0 iu/l
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were obtained. In general, the results indicate chronic HBV infection with a low HBV virus level. You should consult with a liver specialist about the interpretation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Gonorrhea And Hiv?
- Low Neutrophils Count And Hiv Symptoms
- Can You Be Infected With Hiv While Being Tested With The Needle?
- Can A Woman Transmit Hiv To A Man Through Fellatio?
- Can Hep C Cause Thrush?
- What Does It Mean When Hiv Is Lying Dormant In Your Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.