HBV DNA READING
Sep 23, 2012
My hbv dna result is 14,606 IU/mL. My HBeAG 0.192 My Anti-Hbe is 0.010 My Anti-HBs is <2.0 iu/l
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were obtained. In general, the results indicate chronic HBV infection with a low HBV virus level. You should consult with a liver specialist about the interpretation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Night Sweats An Ars Symptom?
- Is Sinus Infection An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Do Steroids Cause Vaginal Infections?
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.