Sep 23, 2012
Was treated 4 months ago 3 shots my titer was 1:128 it still remains the same why ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Because it can take longer for the titer to decrease, despite having effective treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Undetectable Viral Loads Without HIV Meds
- What Body Fluids Do Not Spread HIV?
- Blood Getting In The Eye Hiv Risk
- Can I Get Hiv By Swallowing Saliva Of An Infected Person?
- When An Insect Bites Someone With Hiv Can It Be Transmitted To Another Person?
- Burning Tingling Feet Neuropathy With Swelling
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.