Sep 23, 2012
Was treated 4 months ago 3 shots my titer was 1:128 it still remains the same why ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Because it can take longer for the titer to decrease, despite having effective treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Black People Have Hiv More Often Than White People?
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live On The Skin?
- Can Hep C Be Naturally Cleared?
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- When To Check If You Have Gonorrhea In Your Throat?
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.