cd4 percentage in LTNPs

Hi Dr, T-cells counts in ltnps can be high because the immune system is controlling the infection. I would like to ask if the cd4 percentage in a person who is ltnp can reach high values such as 55% ,considering the cd4 percentage test done 7 years after the infection. What about cd8 percentage, could it be possible for a ltnp to have lowest percentage such as 23% in a test done 7 years after infection . I have never seen it but its just a question regarding immunological conditons in ltnps. In previous answers you said that ltnps can reach cd4/cd8 ratios even as high as 2.5. They can mantain that high ratio even 7 years after the infection? Or is only possible in their first years? I am aware even ltnps will progress. Thanks for your time, best regards

The data continues to accumulate in LTNP and their relatives elite controllers. Although I have not seen CD8% that low or necessarily sustained ratios that high, I couldn't say that it might not happen.

Tropism Test Results: CCR5 and Urine Tests
syphilis