Re;Can i calculate my my cd4%?
Sep 16, 2012
Thank you for your answer. Considering I also have these results WBC=6.2 NE%=55.4% LY%=33.6% MO%=9.1% EO%=1.6% BA%=0.3% and NE#=3.5 LY#=2.1 MO#=0.6 EO#=0.1 BA#=0.0 AND CD3=1270 CD4=592 CD8=658 viral load at that time undetectable, can I now calculate my CD4%? Or it must be given only by the lab?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The rough calculation would be: 592 (CD4 count) divided by 2100 (total lymphocyte count) or 28%.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep B From Dried Blood?
- Is Stringy Vaginal Discharge A Side Effect From Provera?
- Std White Bumps Under Penis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.