|Reoccurance of syphilis
Sep 16, 2012
If a person had syphilis before marriage and it got cured after the treatments .after getting married Is there any chance to reoccure the syphilis again in his body by having sex with this uninfected wife wife .
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, unless there are other extramarital contacts that are ongoing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Does Hiv Rash Heal?
- How Long Can Hiv Survive In The Air?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Where Are Herpes Sores Located?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Do Herpes Outbreaks Look Like On The Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.