Viral Load - Lab Result

The Lab Test Result says that my viral load is 20copies/ml(34UI/ml) and my CD4 went up from 391 to 477..

The Interpretation was:

Threshold is estimated as 20 copies (1.3 log)of HIV-1 RNA/mL of plasma. The linearity range extends up to 10000000 copies/mL (log 7).The quantification is homogeneous for all sub types of HIV-1 group O tested,but is not applicable to HIV-2.This test is exclusively reserved for the follow up of viral loads in HIV-1 seropositive patients.Due to an increased sensitivity,a residual viral load,not demonstrated by alternative techniques, and of which clinical impact is not established presently,may be detected.

Is there anything that I should worry about?

Thanks and best regards.

I assume you are on HIV treatment, in which case, there is nothing to worry about.

lab results
Why isn't HTLV ever considered?