Sep 9, 2012
Hi Dr, it is known that long term non progressor can have normal cd4/cd8 ratios, but could it be possible a normal ratio of 2.5? That will implicate controlling the infection with the less possible number of cd8 lymphocytes. I guess it could be more likely a 1 or 1.5 ratio. Is the term LTNP the same that elite controller? Thank you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, it is possible. In general, the two terms indicate similar things.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.