Re- testosterone tesy and thyroid test

hello here is your answer (The TSH level is normal, and assuming that result is a free testosterone level (normal range for men 9-30 ng/dL), your level is in the normal range. The creatinine level is on the high normal or just above normal depending on the lab (normal range 0.5-1.4 mg/dL). You don't indicate what the creatinine levels have been doing over time or what they were before starting truvada. You could consider staying on the truvada or switching to an abacavir containing regimen.

Regarding your question ,before starting meds creatinine level was 0.09 then started increaing to 1.1 ,1.2,1.4,but it was when i drink much water before test and this last test was with out water to see what number will be ,then it came out 1.5. and I've develope itching on my hips and laps for almost a month now but urine test is negative and my ID doc saw all these thing gave me allergic cream to rob on it.

coming to testosteront test really am naive on it ,but I'd like to ask could it cause me impotency? but my manhood is strong enough to have sex with my partner.

another concern is Abacavir I've done the test but waiting the result to come out maybe today,my question, is't safe for me cd4 400,vl <40 %23 ,liver normal,cholesterol normal.

The increase in creatinine to 1.5, it possibly related to not drinking enough fluids. However, the previous result was already 1.4, so this demonstrates a trend. I don't think you need to change the tenofovir immediately, but you may be facing a change. I don't think a normal free testosterone level would result in impotency. If the hypersensitivity test for abacavir is negative, then it should be safe for you to use.

CD4 drop. A cause for concern?
cd/cd8 LTNP