Lab Reports

Iam Female below is the lab reports: pls let me know about my health status. Iam afraid to go to doctor for consultaion, pls help

Total Leucocytes : 5900 2300 cells per m.mm(increased leucocytes good for health?) Lymphocyte % :39.2 (Is it good?) Absolute Lymphocyte count: 2300 cells per m.mm (Is it good?) Absolute CD3+T Lymphocytes count: 1911 (Is it good) CD4+T helper Cells % : 16.12 Absolute CD4+T helper cells count: 308 (Is it good) CD8+T suppressor cells% :83.20 Absolute CD8+T suppressor cells count: 1590 (Is it good) Ratio CD4/CD8 :0.19

Also advice what would be the viral load.

Thanks & Regards

You don't indicate the results of your HIV antibody test, or if a HIV viral load test was obtained. You can't estimate a viral load test result from the blood cell counts you have. It requires a specific test for that. Assuming that you have HIV infection, then these numbers indicate a reduced CD4 count and percent from the normal range.

Can i calculate my my cd4%?
Various concerns on HIV medication?