|chronic facial pain
Sep 9, 2012
i am a 45 yr old female with hiv. i've had a bone infection in my jaw the is healing slowly and very painful. just tried a stellate ganglion nerve block. i am wondering if hiv has anything to do with this nerve pain?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I think it is very unlikely that HIV would have anything to do with this pain.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Flaky Skin An Ars Symptom?
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.