chronic facial pain
Sep 9, 2012
i am a 45 yr old female with hiv. i've had a bone infection in my jaw the is healing slowly and very painful. just tried a stellate ganglion nerve block. i am wondering if hiv has anything to do with this nerve pain?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I think it is very unlikely that HIV would have anything to do with this pain.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Contacting Hiv From A Insulin Needlestick
- How Long Does Diarrhea Last In The Beginning Stage Of Hiv?
- Can You Be A Carrier Of Hiv But Not Suffer From It?
- What Types Of Cells Does Hiv Infect And What Kinds Does It Destroy?
- Hepatitis Symptoms Joint Pain Nausea
- Another Name For Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.