Will HIV show up on another Titer test??
Sep 9, 2012
I was wondering, if I received a titer test for something else, say to test for antibodies to hepatitis B to see if I needed a booster shot, would HIV antibodies appear on that test or does each titer test only test specifically for its intended antibody?? Thank you!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, it will not show up on another test. You need to have a specific test for each virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Dry Cough Sign Of Seroconversion
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.