Sep 9, 2012
Hi doc, Here again,should i worry if my cd4 has dropped again on the last two visits from 500 something to 430 to now 343 i take my meds every nite i have been under a lot of stress how do i get mu numbers back up
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I can't recall if your viral load is undetectable and what your CD4 % has been. If your viral load is undetectable and your CD4% has not changed then I would not be concerned. However, if your viral load is now detectable or your CD4% has now decreased then something might be going on.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Best Condoms To Use To Protect Against Hiv?
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Lip?
- What Helps Shingles Heal?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.