Sep 9, 2012
Hi doc, Here again,should i worry if my cd4 has dropped again on the last two visits from 500 something to 430 to now 343 i take my meds every nite i have been under a lot of stress how do i get mu numbers back up
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I can't recall if your viral load is undetectable and what your CD4 % has been. If your viral load is undetectable and your CD4% has not changed then I would not be concerned. However, if your viral load is now detectable or your CD4% has now decreased then something might be going on.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like In Early Stages?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Lips
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.