Sep 9, 2012
Hi doc, Here again,should i worry if my cd4 has dropped again on the last two visits from 500 something to 430 to now 343 i take my meds every nite i have been under a lot of stress how do i get mu numbers back up
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I can't recall if your viral load is undetectable and what your CD4 % has been. If your viral load is undetectable and your CD4% has not changed then I would not be concerned. However, if your viral load is now detectable or your CD4% has now decreased then something might be going on.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Kiss A Person Who Is Hiv Positive?
- How Long Does Diarrhea Last In The Early Stages Of Hiv?
- Sex During Menstruation Hiv Risks
- Am Iallowed To Work In Hospital With Hepatitis B
- Can You Get Hiv If The Person's Blood Went In Your Food?
- How Long Do Symptoms Of The Mouth Begin If Hiv Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.