Sep 9, 2012
Hi doc, Here again,should i worry if my cd4 has dropped again on the last two visits from 500 something to 430 to now 343 i take my meds every nite i have been under a lot of stress how do i get mu numbers back up
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I can't recall if your viral load is undetectable and what your CD4 % has been. If your viral load is undetectable and your CD4% has not changed then I would not be concerned. However, if your viral load is now detectable or your CD4% has now decreased then something might be going on.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Red Spots?
- Is Muscle Ache An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.