Sep 9, 2012
my hcv.ab,hbsag,vdrl,tpha,was nigetive,is posible for me to have hiv?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
None of those listed are tests are for HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Can Be Detected Through The Elisa Test Within A Few Days Of Contamination?
- AIDS Infection Risk Licking Penis
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Broken Condom?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching Vagina?
- Can You Contract HIV From Swallowing Blood?
- Do People Get HIV From Licking Genital?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.