Sep 9, 2012
my hcv.ab,hbsag,vdrl,tpha,was nigetive,is posible for me to have hiv?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
None of those listed are tests are for HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Dry Blood?
- Is Gardnerella A Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- Over The Counter Drugs For Chlamydia
- What Causes Vaginal Hemorrhaging And Shaking?
- Can An Hiv-positive Person Attend Nursing School?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.