Sep 9, 2012
Please interpret this results for me and its implication.
HEP B VIRAL LOAD--------85H IU/mL IU/mL * 5.82=COPIES/mL HEP B VIRAL LOG---------1.93
Please what does the above result means,and the implications. Thank You
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why this test was obtained. It could mean chronic infection with hepatitis B virus. But other test for HBV should be obtained to confirm this finding.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Non-reactive Results Mean In Hiv Screening?
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching Breast Milk?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Sharing A Drink With Someone?
- I Had Blood Tested For Pneumonia Could They Tell If I Had Hiv Through This
- Does Hiv Cause Muscle Twitching And Pins And Needles?
- Fat Mass At Top Of Spine Buffalo Hump
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.