Sep 9, 2012
Please interpret this results for me and its implication.
HEP B VIRAL LOAD--------85H IU/mL IU/mL * 5.82=COPIES/mL HEP B VIRAL LOG---------1.93
Please what does the above result means,and the implications. Thank You
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why this test was obtained. It could mean chronic infection with hepatitis B virus. But other test for HBV should be obtained to confirm this finding.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.