|western blot test show indetermined result of hiv1
Sep 9, 2012
Hi Doctor, i have tested westren blot test after 47days. my condom break before 50days back. in result p66,p51 and gp120 positive and all others are negative. western blot test show indetermined result of hiv1.
please tell me what is my possibility.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to have another test performed within the next 3 months.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Urethra A Sign Of HIV?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.