testosterone test and thyroid

hello DR please kindly explain for me the exact meaning of this result,(Thyroid TSH 1.32 ulu/ml) Testosterone 7.5 ng/ml and creatinine eGFR 1.5 .black all fasting test morning time age 38yrs.on meds sustiva / Truvada but i believe that Truvada has an impact in my kidney cause i want to change it soon to abacavir waiting for the abacavir test to come out maybe today

The TSH level is normal, and assuming that result is a free testosterone level (normal range for men 9-30 ng/dL), your level is in the normal range. The creatinine level is on the high normal or just above normal depending on the lab (normal range 0.5-1.4 mg/dL). You don't indicate what the creatinine levels have been doing over time or what they were before starting truvada. You could consider staying on the truvada or switching to an abacavir containing regimen.

Blips
are my numbers "good" and can i improve them wthout the use of medicine.