chronic hepb

i have been suffering from chronic hepb for more than one year. taking baraclude.now the result is viral load is <20iu/ml.my question is whether i continue the tablet further and how long?whether any chances of getting seroconversion of hbsag

The short answer is you need to continue the baraclude. Although you have had a good virologic response, the fact the your HBsAg is still positive indicates the virus is still present, although at a very low level of activity given the undetectable viral load. It is still positive to see your HBsAg become negative, but only time will tell whether that will happen.

My Diagnosis
Newly diagnosed, low % but not put on meds yet