My Diagnosis

Hey Doctor, In my last visit to the doctor it had been about three months since I was last diagnosed and my results came out a little peculiar said the doctor. I have or had a viral load of 1000 and a cd4 count of 550; this is all without any medication or treatment. Also I was reading about the functioning cure, I would like to take part in that. Could you tell me how I would go about doing so?

I am not sure what was meant by peculiar. Your viral load result is in the low range and your CD4 count is in the normal range (500-1500). So, I don't see anything peculiar here. I am not sure we are at a point yet where we have a "functioning cure". There are some studies that are looking at approaches to getting rid of the virus from infected cells, but the data is still inconclusive.

Polymyositis
chronic hepb