chalazia, styes and hiv-desperate

I've been getting chalazias and styes continuously for the past 5 months, do not know what to do anymore. I've been to tons of eye doctors and used antibiotcs, creams and drops for my eyes plus hygiene but styes develop into shalazions that don't go away and get infected again even when on antibiotics. My last test done showed cd4 592 and cd8 650. My eye doctors said I can't do anything else to make them go away they blame it on my impaired immune system. I am absolutly desperate, my both eyes look like crap.Even now when I am under the treatment my ophtalmologist prescribed my chalazion got infected again.

Is it necessary to change my meds?Are they failing?Am I in such a bad state that my body cannot fight this bacteria anymore?I am undetectable for 9 years.I used to have styes and chalazia in the past but somehow I got rid of them, maybe because of the meds but now started again and nobody cand give me a solution.

Thank you.

Assuming your viral load is undetectable, with your CD4 counts in the normal range, there is no reason to switch HIV meds. Chalazions are not really reported with greater frequency with HIV infection. Sounds like you are being evaluated by the right kind of specialist. However, other kinds of treatment like steroid injection or surgery may also be required. In addition, it is important that the correct diagnosis has been made, which sometimes requires a biopsy to examine the tissue.

Positive for less than a year
Polymyositis