Positive for less than a year

I have been positive for less than a year I was negative in june of 2011 and february 2012 I tested positive. My initial viral load was 20,000 and cd4 was 390. Second Test 4 months later my viral load is 77,000 with a cd4 count of 300. How fast does your cd4 count drop I am afraid I am going to drop to AIDS before I can get on meds. Im currently not on medication and my genotype is resistant to atripla - was planning on getting this medication in a clinical trial but due to me being resistant I no longer qualify. I dont anticipate meds until nov, dec sometime. My question is should I be worried, are there any other options for me? thanks

Both sets of test results indicate you should be on HIV treatment. Although you likely can wait until November, if you have access to HIV meds, you should start sooner. There are multiple options available to you if you are resistant to one or all of the medications that are contained within Atripla.

Trying to make sense
chalazia, styes and hiv-desperate