Aug 25, 2012
My lab for hiv says <20 not dectected and cd4 675 what it means and should i stop medici to drop side effects of medici
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You appear to indicate you are on HIV treatment. The answer to your question is no. At this point, HIV treatment is life-long and you should not stop your HIV meds. Your lab results indicate the HIV are working (since your HIV load is undetectable and your CD4 count is in the normal range).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do Lab Results For Hiv Take?
- Hiv Through Pre-ejaculation
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Is It Ok To Leave Marinol Out Of Fridge?
- Can You Be Hiv Negative And Have Kaposi's Sarcoma?
- When Genital Warts Fall Off Are You Still Contagious?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.