Aug 25, 2012
What Is the Side-Effect From VDRL Positive
Response from Dr. Holodniy
A confirmed positive VDRL test indicates that a person has syphilis. Other tests may be required to determine the appropriate kind of treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.