Aug 19, 2012
So I was told by a friend who is also Positive that sushi isn't good to eat anymore... Is this true...Cause I love sushi...and eat it like a few times a month
Response from Dr. Holodniy
In general any raw seafood can contain certain bacteria or parasites that can make people sick, whether they are HIV infected or not. That said, people eat sushi every day and don't have problems. It comes down to whether your HIV infection is in good control and getting sushi from a reputable provider. Otherwise, buyer beware.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Unprotected Anal Sex Safe?
- Odds Of Infection Sucking Penis
- Is Testicular Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.