all results back

Thanks again for answering my last questio also. I have a cd4 count of 556 is that good? Also my viral load was 132,000. I was told that waswas good? Im on meds now regulary now,i wad late 2 days i wont become redistant to the meds will I? The meds i am on causes liphostrophy how long before this takes place? i dont wont sunken cheeks an lumps on the back of my neck

Your CD4 count is good and is in the normal range (500-1500). Your viral load of 132,000 is in the high range. I assume that result was from when you were not on HIV meds. Missing a dose or two is generally not sufficient for resistance to develop, although it is much more likely when the viral load is detectable and you are taking HIV meds, then when your viral load is undetectable. You don't indicate what the HIV meds are, but in general, some cause lipodystrophy more than others, and it doesn't occur in everybody. This usually takes many months to years to become obvious, although abnormal blood tests for cholesterol and triglycerides can be a clue.

labs
Just learned, Scared to Death