HBV viral Load by TAQ Man
Aug 19, 2012
my viral load by TAQ MAN shows <20 IU/ML in test report.. what does this signify..?? i was suffering from hepatitis B and has been under treatment so what does this result signify..?? any improvements..?? Thanks in advance..
Response from Dr. Holodniy
If you were chronically infected with HBV and have completed treatment for HBV, then this result indicates you have responded to HBV treatment and the virus is no longer detectable in the blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.