HBV viral Load by TAQ Man
Aug 19, 2012
my viral load by TAQ MAN shows <20 IU/ML in test report.. what does this signify..?? i was suffering from hepatitis B and has been under treatment so what does this result signify..?? any improvements..?? Thanks in advance..
Response from Dr. Holodniy
If you were chronically infected with HBV and have completed treatment for HBV, then this result indicates you have responded to HBV treatment and the virus is no longer detectable in the blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Vaginal Fisting?
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.