Diagnosed HIV+ 03/12, Started Truvada/Isentress regimen 05/12, blood tests are great according to doctor on 07/12.
Aug 11, 2012
Diagnosed HIV+ 03/12, Started Truvada/Isentress regimen 05/12, blood tests are great according to doctor on 07/12. No side effects except,I am having stomach problems, diarrhea, heartburn often. Could this be from the regimen or most likely another cause?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those symptoms would be unusual for that combination but possible. You may need to have your doctor check it out.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Elisa
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- HIV Test After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Tingling In Fingers After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.