western Blot results....

Well thanks for answering my last question.. western blot results are positive, doctor said that they caught me in the very early stage in this which is Acute, they said Im gonna be fine because it was caught within the first 4 to 8 weeks of contact. said my CD4 cell count is good an since its so early in the stage if i take meds mostly ever i will get sick, just wondering should i go ahead an start these meds just scared of meds, they gave me Darunavir, Etravirine, Ritonavir an they are all new drugs. I am taking part in a study to see how they work, its approved by the F>D>A for investigational use, im wondering am i being a DUMMY for the them because i know the Government is crooked just askin should i take them or wait because its 5 pills once a day... i have insurance an wanted something which is 1 pill once a day since i will have to take theses for the remainder of my life... thanks again...

You have a choice on whether to enroll in a clinical trial or not. If you choose to not enroll in this trial, then they can offer you other guideline recommended HIV regimens, including combination pills that are once a day.

cd4/cd8 ratio
3 times positive in elisa but I check my present 2 years bf hes negative in elisa.