|3 months after Efavirenz and Truvada
Aug 11, 2012
I hope you are doing well. A little over 3 months I started treatment with Truvada and Efavairenz with almost none side effects, thanks god. I started with CD4 380/13% and a VL of 18 000 copies. After 3 months on treatment My CD4 737/17% and a CV of 624 copies. It could be said that the treatment is doing the right thing. Ive made the appointment with my doctor but I am a little distressed, Thanks in advance for your answer. regards
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I think our response has been great. I would not be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Effects Of Aloe Vera On Hiv
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- Will I Still Have Symptoms After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What Reactions Does Genital Herpes Have?
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Shingles?
- What Do Herpes Outbreaks Look Like On The Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.