Hiv Viral Load & cd4
Aug 11, 2012
Hello, my Cd+4 is 533 BUT im not sure what my viral load is on my report it says RNA time PCR  Copies/ml  <20 detected Flag A copies/ml <20 log copies <1.30 <1.30 detectd
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Looks like it is < 20 copies.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking A Woman's Breasts?
- High Liver Enzymes Cause False Positive Hiv Test
- Hiv Antibody Test Accuracy At 8 Weeks
- Hiv Risk Unprotected Sex Insertive Vaginal Uncircumcised
- How Accurate Is The Orasure Advanced Rapid HIV Test?
- Is There An Immediate Notification If Positive HIV Test Result?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.