|3 times positive in elisa
Aug 5, 2012
First time I will do this coz realy im very confused I took elisa test with . my friend med tech he found out its possitive so after that day he repeat the test and just same result range of 2.78. So after few days we repeat again and its showing result of 2.50.. Do u think im realy hiv positive? Do I have a chance of having false positive? Realy im begging for your answer asap coz im working here in middle east its very hard to do some moves. Thanks a lot
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those are high values for a HIV screening test. You need to have a confirmatory western blot test performed on one of these samples to confirm that test result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Ejaculation After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.