I'm a 23 year old guy who just was told I'm HIV + I go to my doctor next week what are something that keep me from thinking about this ?
Aug 5, 2012
What are some things I can do to not think of this sickness ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
This is always a difficult time because you don't have all the information you need to know where you are on the HIV spectrum and whether HIV treatment is required at this point. I think it's important to learn about what having HIV infection means, so you can understand what the doctors will be telling you. TheBody.com website has some great information to get you started.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Do Pap Smears Test For Gonorrhea?
- 2nd Generation Elisa 3 Months
- Accuracy Of 5 Weeks Hiv Test Using 4th Generation Duo
- Contact With Vaginal Fluids When Removing The Condom HIV Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.