|HBV DNA, QN, PCR results of 245 IU/ml & 1426 copies/ml
Aug 5, 2012
I got my liver test back with HBV DNA, QN PCR 245 IU/ML and HBV DNA, QN PCR 1426 copies/ml. I have hepatitis B. Is the result normal? Do I need to take medicine right now?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Will Happen If Gonorrhea Goes Untreated?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Does Gonorrhea Discharge Look Like?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- What Is The Quickest Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
- Symptoms Of Shingles On The Brain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.