HBV DNA, QN, PCR results of 245 IU/ml & 1426 copies/ml
Aug 5, 2012
I got my liver test back with HBV DNA, QN PCR 245 IU/ML and HBV DNA, QN PCR 1426 copies/ml. I have hepatitis B. Is the result normal? Do I need to take medicine right now?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How To Treat Candidiasis Blurry Vision?
- Women's Hiv Positive Online Support Groups
- What Would Be The Changes In Nails With Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up In Your System?
- Is There A Relation Between Homosexuality And Hiv?
- Will Yeast Infection Cream Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.