HBV DNA, QN, PCR results of 245 IU/ml & 1426 copies/ml
Aug 5, 2012
I got my liver test back with HBV DNA, QN PCR 245 IU/ML and HBV DNA, QN PCR 1426 copies/ml. I have hepatitis B. Is the result normal? Do I need to take medicine right now?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin To Treat Vaginal Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.