stopped meds

hi there i was on prestiza boosted by norvir for 3 years undetectable i had a lot of tiredness and diahorea so i deceided to stop the meds .my cd4 count was 435 undetectalbe vl i was also hoping to get the new quad pill as re less pills to take but they told me i cant beacase its only for people who never been on treatment .im resistant to sustiva can i ask you if the quad pill will work for me? and did i became resistant to the prestiza and norvir?many thanks

Yes, that quad pill would work for you. However, it is always better to make a switch in HIV meds while you are still on the old regimen and your viral load is undetectable. Stopping your meds will result in your viral load rebounding and your CD4 count declining.

hiv question
HBV DNA, QN, PCR results of 245 IU/ml & 1426 copies/ml