positive 1 week ago. viral load and progress?

I had the positive result one week ago. I already have the results of the viral load(I dont have the cd4 test.The result is viral load of 9,564. I know the CD4 is more important to know whats the progress of my infection. But with this result can I know how is my infection. at least a Idea. Is that possible with this viral load( I have read tha is considered low) that I know how is the progress of my infection?

Your viral load is in the low to moderate range. Unfortunately, alone, and with only one value, it doesn't completely define what your risk of progression will be. Your risk is certainly lower than those people with viral loads > 100,000.

cd4 %
hiv question