kivexa + kaletra

Hi ! I started taking kivexa instead of combivir 3 weeks ago. I feel like I am getting a rush on my hands and legs, but only when I scratch myself. Could it be because of the medication is too strong for my body and I need some time to adjust or am I maybe alergic to kivexa; or is the rush neurologically based ? I started the HIV treatment almost 3 months ago and I take 1x1 kivexa and 2x2 kaletra. Thank you very much. p.s. sorry for the english :S

It is possible you could be having a reaction to the kivexa (particularly the abacavir in that product). I suggest you contact your doctor and let him know what is going on.

Drop in CD4% - result of a hard workout?
cd4 %