kivexa + kaletra
Jul 29, 2012
Hi ! I started taking kivexa instead of combivir 3 weeks ago. I feel like I am getting a rush on my hands and legs, but only when I scratch myself. Could it be because of the medication is too strong for my body and I need some time to adjust or am I maybe alergic to kivexa; or is the rush neurologically based ? I started the HIV treatment almost 3 months ago and I take 1x1 kivexa and 2x2 kaletra. Thank you very much. p.s. sorry for the english :S
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
- Can You Catch Anything From Swallowing Menstrual Blood?
- Does Long Lasting Herpes Outbreak Mean I Am Infected With HIV?
- Hiv Qualitative And Quantitative Pcr
- Is 1 Year Negative Window Period Conclusive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.