HCV RNA QT LOG 5.97 logiu/ml
Jul 29, 2012
what does this mean, please. I completed treatment 6 months ago and my viral load was >.07. Is it back? thanks scared
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, that appears to be the case. That viral load is close to 1 million IU/mL.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Over The Counter Drugs For Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.