Jul 29, 2012
Dear Mark My CD4 is 204 and am taking meds. Is there a relationship between cervical cancer and my low cd4, am scared to go for pap smear
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The relationship is more whether you have human papilloma virus (HPV) infection in the cervix and the particular genotype of HPV that is associated with cervical cancer. Regardless, you must go get a pap smear.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testosterone Deficiency Itching And Tingling To Legs
- If You Have Trichomoniasis Is That Hiv?
- What The Best Vitamin To Take If You Have Hiv?
- How Long Does An Hiv Pcr Dna Test Take?
- If You Have Sex With A Hiv Postive Person How Long Does It Take To Catch It?
- What Doctors Treat Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.